Breathe and Ponder

My goal for Scribble and Wander is to keep a blog for food, interest and travel, which I'm hoping to do very often. I love to share and ...

My goal for Scribble and Wander is to keep a blog for food, interest and travel, which I'm hoping to do very often. I love to share and keep a record of my favorite food finds. With my interests or hobbies, it really varies from time to time. Recently, I'm a bit hooked on Brush Lettering. Maybe a few months from now, I'd give calligraphy a try. I change hobbies quite often. So I want to write about it to keep notes on why I love it and my process in learning.


But I also want to blog about a new lifestyle I'm trying to follow right now. Minimalism.

Adding Minimalism to Scribble and Wander will also make my blog look like a massive library of unsorted items, which is in contradiction to minimalism. Since minimalism also has a lot of sub-topics that I can write about, I decided to have a separate blog for it.

Breathe and Ponder


Breath and Ponder is my blog for minimalism posts. I will write about my journey towards a simpler life which is not limited to having simpler thoughts. Living a minimalist lifestyle touches all sections of our life. Ranging from changing our daily routines to how we react to situations. I am very excited to share my journey with you guys.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images